Do you want to continue creating your own music?
Rumkraft’s accelerated continuation team in Ableton Live and Push is for you who have some experience with Ableton Live and Push and would like to move on. We go in depth with several of Live’s instruments, advanced effects, racks and chains, signal processing, and internal / external sampling of audio and MIDI. We look at optimizing workflow, data structure, starting and organizing your own library of sounds and instruments plus much more.
What Will I Learn?
- One note challenge! Advanced clip control, follow actions, advanced routing
- Music theory level 2 – engineering chord progressions from bassline –> engineering melody from chords
- The Four Phases of Music Creation – 1. production/creation, 2. arrangement/composition, 3. mixing (creative phase over), 4. mastering
- Modulation effects – chorus, flanger, phaser, frequency shifter
- Simpler and Sampler sampling – create your own instrument from any sample
- Instrument Rack and macros level 2
- Song structure analysis // Transitional elements
- Operator challenge!
- Listening exercises – Distinguish a sound and recreate it
- Sampler – resample / reverse – audio / effects
- Resample MIDI / arpeggiator
- Expanding your DAW environment with third party software (VSTs and AUs)
- What is Groove – Rush, drag, swing
- Groove Pool, extracting and superimposing grooves on your clips, MPC and Logic style
- Drum Rack Level 2 – create a performance Drum Rack, advanced mapping, copy value to siblings
- Track delay and timing
- Mixing Level 2 – EQ8, mid / side, compressor, gate, side-chaining, monitors vs. headphones
- Making and adding texture / risers, fallers, aggressive distortion
- Mastering level 2 – groups and busses, parallel processing, limiter, glue compressor, subtle distortion