LEVEL UP YOUR SOUND DESIGN AND SONIC IDENTITY
Are you looking to take your productions to the next level? Or have you been struggling with sound design to no avail?
We have created a course designed to teach you the basics of sound design to make sure you have a solid foundation to build upon when expanding your tool kit. Electronic music is extremely broad, so we will be focusing on the techniques of sound design, and not cater to certain genres. Whether you make house, pop, drum and bass, trap, ambient, dubstep or anything in between this course is sure to help you.
Here's What You'll Learn
- Vitals interface – Voice, Effects, Matrix, Advanced
- Presets – Load, save, edit
- Oscillator – Level, pitch, unison, phase
- Envelope – Attack, decay, sustain, release
- LFO – Mode, frequency, shaping
- Filter – Cutoff, resonance
- Random – Style, algorithms
- Effects – Delay, reverb, filter, and so much more
- MPE – Velocity, pressure, lift
- Subtractive synthesis – Waveshapes, filters
- Wavetable synthesis – Wavetables, morphing
Key Course Features
Here’s what to expect to get you on your way:
How To Get started
What Should I bring?
A computer with any DAW capable of running VSTs or AUs, we recommend Ableton Live 11 Suite (download a free trial via Ableton.com here) – we have computers with Ableton Live 11 Suite available on Rumkraft (PC & Mac) which you can borrow during the course (they are not to take home). If you use our computers, REMEMBER a USB drive so you can take your work home.
Is this course in english?
The course is in Danish, unless there are non-Danish speaking participants on the team, then teaching will be in English